Old 26-10-2011, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Camellia Sasanqua

Had to go out to bet a border spade today as having had to use ground
cover for the dahlias my old spade is to large to fit the planting
holes I made through it.
Went to Wyevale and got a stainless steel border spade and fork, on
offer to gardening club members 2 for the price of one.
Whilst there I had a quick look round and saw a large selection of
Camellia Sasanqua, Not one that I know, a lot of them in flower, also
what I will describe as "Normal" camelia in heavy bud, a lot showing
colour.
David

Old 26-10-2011, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 26/10/2011 14:29, Dave Hill wrote:
Had to go out to bet a border spade today as having had to use ground
cover for the dahlias my old spade is to large to fit the planting
holes I made through it.
Went to Wyevale and got a stainless steel border spade and fork, on
offer to gardening club members 2 for the price of one.
Whilst there I had a quick look round and saw a large selection of
Camellia Sasanqua, Not one that I know, a lot of them in flower, also
what I will describe as "Normal" camelia in heavy bud, a lot showing
colour.
David

I thought you had a sticky "send" button again! Then I noticed the
minor amendments...

Doesn't your newsreader (Gravity?) allow you to cancel posts?

As to your message, I've noticed quite a few Camellias in flower in
garden centres, although most are under cover (maybe those outside have
been recently moved out). Isn't it a bit early even for "early"
Camellias to be out? Or is it just the odd weather we're having?

--

Jeff
Old 26-10-2011, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On Oct 26, 3:13*pm, Jeff Layman wrote:
[...]

Yes Jef I do have a cancel button and I used it and the first posting
was removed from my post, I don't know why it doesn't go from yours
esp as it seems to bother you so much.
David
PS What is gravity?
Appart from that thing that brings apples down to earth.
Old 27-10-2011, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 26/10/2011 18:50, Dave Hill wrote:
On Oct 26, 3:13 pm, Jeff wrote:
[...]

It doesn't bother me. It's just that I have often double-posted, or
realised I needed to correct a post, and so have cancelled the first
post. FWIW, your first post is still there, despite me clearing and
reloading all the recent URG postings.

David
PS What is gravity?
Appart from that thing that brings apples down to earth.

Gravity is a newsreader (http://mpgravity.sourceforge.net/). I see that
the message source info for your postings says "User-Agent: G2/1.0", and
I thought that the "G" might stand for Gravity.

--

Jeff