Old 27-10-2011, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Simply Seed

Having grown some excellent Jersey Sunrise tomatoes from the seed that
Sacha sent me, and some wonderful Crimson Flowered broad beans from seed
given to me by my local garden centre, I Googled for suppliers of
heritage and unusual vegetable seed varieties in this country.

I came across Simply Seed of Nottingham simplyseed.co.uk who seem to
sell a wide range of interesting seed varieties by mail order at very
reasonable prices; typically 99p - £1.30 per packet, but as low as 59p.

I wonder if any urglers have dealt with this company and, if so, what
are their opinions. What other recommended rare seed suppliers are
there?

Roy.
--
Roy Bailey
West Berkshire.

Old 27-10-2011, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Roy Bailey" wrote

Try http://www.thomasetty.co.uk/

--
Regards Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup from the W. of London UK

Simply Marvelous? Shiva Roses 10 21-03-2011 07:28 PM
Simply Marvelous Shiva Roses 0 11-11-2003 07:12 PM
Simply Marvelous Lives! Shiva Roses 10 25-09-2003 09:04 PM
Simply marvelous HCweb Bamboo 0 28-03-2003 07:56 PM
Any info for:'Tiffany' Rose or 'Simply Irrestible'? Treedude and Breezy Roses 1 11-02-2003 08:55 AM