GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lost post referring to toxins in beans (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/200234-lost-post-referring-toxins-beans.html)

Baz[_3_] 01-11-2011 01:01 PM

Lost post referring to toxins in beans

Try as I might to find it, I have lost this discussion.

Would someone kindly give me, or point me to the topic header or thread
please.

Thanks
Baz

Baz[_3_] 01-11-2011 01:28 PM

Lost post referring to toxins in beans

Martin wrote in
:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:01:47 GMT, Baz wrote:

Try as I might to find it, I have lost this discussion.

Would someone kindly give me, or point me to the topic header or thread
please.

The thread finished. Beans are not toxic except to some minorities.
Google is your friend.

Google, Martin, might be YOUR (imaginary) friend. I like to take other
peoples opinions from this group, if that's OK with you and "friend"?

You obviously are a decent guy most of the time.

Baz

[email protected] 01-11-2011 01:29 PM

Lost post referring to toxins in beans

In article ,
Martin wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:01:47 GMT, Baz wrote:

Try as I might to find it, I have lost this discussion.

Would someone kindly give me, or point me to the topic header or thread
please.

The thread finished. Beans are not toxic except to some minorities.

Properly cooked beans are not. Improperly cooked, ripe, Phaseolus
beans are seriously poisonous, and some others may be, too.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Baz[_3_] 01-11-2011 01:38 PM

Lost post referring to toxins in beans

wrote in :

In article ,
Martin wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:01:47 GMT, Baz wrote:

Try as I might to find it, I have lost this discussion.

Would someone kindly give me, or point me to the topic header or thread
please.

The thread finished. Beans are not toxic except to some minorities.

Properly cooked beans are not. Improperly cooked, ripe, Phaseolus
beans are seriously poisonous, and some others may be, too.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Thanks, Nick,

I wanted to read the whole thread though. Not that important, but I do like
to read everyones replies. But thanks for responding, I do appreciate it.

Baz

David in Normandy[_8_] 01-11-2011 02:48 PM

Lost post referring to toxins in beans

On 01/11/2011 14:38, Baz wrote:
wrote in :

In ,
wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:01:47 GMT, wrote:

Try as I might to find it, I have lost this discussion.

Would someone kindly give me, or point me to the topic header or thread
please.

The thread finished. Beans are not toxic except to some minorities.

Properly cooked beans are not. Improperly cooked, ripe, Phaseolus
beans are seriously poisonous, and some others may be, too.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Thanks, Nick,

I wanted to read the whole thread though. Not that important, but I do like
to read everyones replies. But thanks for responding, I do appreciate it.

Baz

The thread has disappeared off my newsreader, I've got it set to only
keep the last 48 hours of posts. However, if you do a google search for
"David in Normandy Runner bean (seeds)" it will bring up a link to the
thread in the dreaded GardenBanter site where you can browse through the
posts.

--
David in Normandy.

by a filter and not reach my inbox.

Jake 01-11-2011 02:51 PM

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:38:02 GMT, Baz wrote:

I wanted to read the whole thread though. Not that important, but I do like
to read everyones replies. But thanks for responding, I do appreciate it.

Baz

Thread title was "Runner bean (seeds) uses" and started by David in
Normandy on 20 October. If you can't track it in XNews you'll probably
find it via Go0ogle Groups or (apologies for upsetting anyone) Garden
Banter :)

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the east end of Swansea Bay where the weather
is typically autumnal. There's sometimes rain, sometimes not.

The cat's web site is at www.pillie.me.uk.

harry 01-11-2011 04:45 PM

On Nov 1, 1:01*pm, Baz wrote:
Try as I might to find it, I have lost this discussion.

Would someone kindly give me, or point me to the topic header or thread
please.

Thanks
Baz

Get yourself a proper news reader.Here you a-

https://groups.google.com/group/uk.r...7fd2d33f1eb9b1

Granity 01-11-2011 04:58 PM

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united...eeds-uses.html

Baz[_3_] 01-11-2011 06:27 PM

Lost post referring to toxins in beans

harry wrote in
:

On Nov 1, 1:01*pm, Baz wrote:
Try as I might to find it, I have lost this discussion.

Would someone kindly give me, or point me to the topic header or
thread please.

Thanks
Baz

Get yourself a proper news reader.Here you a-

https://groups.google.com/group/uk.r...hread/thread/3
b07c21688af7f13/117fd2d33f1eb9b1?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=runner+beans+parr ot#11
7fd2d33f1eb9b1

I have a "proper" newsreader, YOU don't.

Baz

harry 02-11-2011 07:59 AM

On Nov 1, 6:27*pm, Baz wrote:
harry wrote :

On Nov 1, 1:01 pm, Baz wrote:
Try as I might to find it, I have lost this discussion.

Would someone kindly give me, or point me to the topic header or
thread please.

Thanks
Baz

Get yourself a proper news reader.Here you a-

https://groups.google.com/group/uk.r...hread/thread/3
b07c21688af7f13/117fd2d33f1eb9b1?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=runner+beans+parr ot#11
7fd2d33f1eb9b1

I have a "proper" newsreader, YOU don't.

Baz

If you used Google groups you would have no trouble finding things
like this.
Much more user friendly.
I have an old news reader too (eternal september/outlook express).
Complete s**t, outdated.

Baz[_3_] 02-11-2011 01:47 PM

Lost post referring to toxins in beans

harry wrote in
:

On Nov 1, 6:27*pm, Baz wrote:
harry wrote
innews:e91712d0-0d10-42e2-a200-1000df8a

:

https://groups.google.com/group/uk.r..._thread/thread
/3
b07c21688af7f13/117fd2d33f1eb9b1?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=runner+beans+par

rot#11
7fd2d33f1eb9b1

I have a "proper" newsreader, YOU don't.

Baz

If you used Google groups you would have no trouble finding things
like this.
Much more user friendly.
I have an old news reader too (eternal september/outlook express).
Complete s**t, outdated.

Look.
I don't use google groups, I never have and never will, I use my ISP's
quite complete set of newsgroups, always have done so. I have a real
newsreader too.(xnews can be your next imaginary friend)
My question/request failure is due to my mistake and I had lost the thread.
My request has been replied to and I have found the neccessary information.

Thanks

Baz

Martin Brown 02-11-2011 01:54 PM

Lost post referring to toxins in beans

On 02/11/2011 13:47, Baz wrote:
wrote in
:

On Nov 1, 1:01 pm, wrote:
[...]

Google groups is extremely useful for looking up old prehistoric
threads. It was more useful in its older incarnation as DejaNews.

My question/request failure is due to my mistake and I had lost the thread.
My request has been replied to and I have found the neccessary information.

Thanks

Baz

But a quick search on Google groups would have done that easily.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Baz[_3_] 02-11-2011 02:12 PM

Lost post referring to toxins in beans

Martin Brown wrote in
:

On 02/11/2011 13:47, Baz wrote:
wrote in

:

https://groups.google.com/group/uk.r...se_thread/thre
[...]

I don't think that there is any use in continuing this repetative and
nauseating garble.

Baz

Baz[_3_] 02-11-2011 02:30 PM

Lost post referring to toxins in beans

Martin Brown wrote in
:

On 02/11/2011 13:47, Baz wrote:
wrote in

:

On Nov 1, 1:01 pm, wrote:
[...]

OK. End of.
I really don't have the time or inclination to point you at the real
reason we use REAL newsreaders. I am sure you will get it eventualy. Most
probably not after reading and re-reading your slavver.

Baz

news 02-11-2011 02:50 PM

Lost post referring to toxins in beans

In article , Baz
writes
But a quick search on Google groups would have done that easily.

OK. End of.
I really don't have the time or inclination to point you at the real
reason we use REAL newsreaders. I am sure you will get it eventualy. Most
probably not after reading and re-reading your slavver.

With the possible exception of harry, no-one has been 'slavvering'
(whatever that is) except you, I think.

ATM, you don't seem to understand that people can state genuinely held
opinions and answers that differ from yours. Just because they don't
match yours doesn't mean that you have to shout and insult them for it.

--
regards andy