Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2011, 09:29 AM
Registered User

Location: South Oxfordshire
Default Earwigs - what kills them?

'Morning, folks: I need some advice about what kills earwigs.

I'm being plagued with them. I have a load of plants in pots, which are up on benches (to keep the slugs and snails away, for drainage, and for the benefit of my poor old back), but the earwigs are infesting them.

The benches are raised on little stacks of house bricks, which I now realise are perfect lurking grounds for earwigs...

Does ant powder actually kill them?
Would a ring of ant powder around each leg keep them out?

Any comments welcomed!

Rachel