GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT The Swansea Bay Three (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/200428-ot-swansea-bay-three.html)

Dave Hill 20-11-2011 09:38 PM

OT The Swansea Bay Three

For those that don't know us here is a picture of us on one of the
rare days we didn't have rain in the summer
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...wanseabay3.jpg
I wish
David
At the wet end of Swansea Bay

Jake 20-11-2011 09:58 PM

OT The Swansea Bay Three

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 13:38:37 -0800 (PST), Dave Hill
wrote:

For those that don't know us here is a picture of us on one of the
rare days we didn't have rain in the summer
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...wanseabay3.jpg
I wish
David
At the wet end of Swansea Bay

For the avoidance of doubt, Dave's the one on the right. Now there's a
competition to work out which of the other two is Bill and which is
me. The hint is that this photo was taken a couple of years ago.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
URGling in between collecting leaves at
the dryer (east) end of Swansea Bay.

Dave Hill 21-11-2011 10:03 AM

OT The Swansea Bay Three

On 2011-11-20 21:38:37 +0000, Dave Hill said:

For those that don't know us here is a picture of us on one of the
rare days we didn't have rain in the summer
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ja/TheSwanseab...
I wish
David
At the wet end of Swansea Bay

You mean not so much six-packs as firkins? *;-)
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

It just goes to show the benifit of good Welsh water.

Bill Grey 21-11-2011 08:20 PM

OT The Swansea Bay Three

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
For those that don't know us here is a picture of us on one of the
rare days we didn't have rain in the summer
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...wanseabay3.jpg
I wish
David
At the wet end of Swansea Bay

The photo would have to be a lot wider to include me regretfully....:-)

Bill

Bill Grey 21-11-2011 08:22 PM

OT The Swansea Bay Three

wrote:

For those that don't know us here is a picture of us on one of the
rare days we didn't have rain in the summer
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...wanseabay3.jpg
I wish
David
At the wet end of Swansea Bay

For the avoidance of doubt, Dave's the one on the right. Now there's a
competition to work out which of the other two is Bill and which is
me. The hint is that this photo was taken a couple of years ago.

Possibly about 55 ! :-)

Bill

Bill Grey 21-11-2011 08:24 PM

OT The Swansea Bay Three

On 2011-11-21 10:03:54 +0000, Dave Hill

On 2011-11-20 21:38:37 +0000, Dave Hill
sa

id:

For those that don't know us here is a picture of us on one of the
rare days we didn't have rain in the summer
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ja/TheSwanseab...
I wish
David
At the wet end of Swansea Bay

You mean not so much six-packs as firkins? ;-)
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

It just goes to show the benifit of good Welsh water.

On your leeks, you mean? ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

You have your Devonshire Cream Teas we have out Cawl -so there !

Bill

MuddyMike 22-11-2011 07:23 AM

OT The Swansea Bay Three

On 2011-11-20 21:38:37 +0000, Dave Hill
For those that don't know us here is a picture of us on one of the
rare days we didn't have rain in the summer
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ja/TheSwanseab...
I wish
David

I percieved the subject as "The Swansea Bay Tree" and was expecting to see
an image of an unusual bay tree...

Mike

'Mike'[_4_] 22-11-2011 07:46 AM

OT The Swansea Bay Three

om...
On 2011-11-20 21:38:37 +0000, Dave Hill
For those that don't know us here is a picture of us on one of the
rare days we didn't have rain in the summer
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ja/TheSwanseab...
I wish
David

I percieved the subject as "The Swansea Bay Tree" and was expecting to see
an image of an unusual bay tree...

Mike

Should have gone to Specsavers

Mike