Old 21-11-2011, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Wet, Wet, Wet

Took this pic when I went out to take the tree dahlia pics,
shows just how wet it is here.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...11/Wetrows.jpg
And to think I was hopeing to get a days un interupted dhalia lifting
whilst the wife is in hospital having her shoulder done, after a 10
month wait on the "Urgent" list.
David
Old 21-11-2011, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
Took this pic when I went out to take the tree dahlia pics,
shows just how wet it is here.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...11/Wetrows.jpg
And to think I was hopeing to get a days un interupted dhalia lifting
whilst the wife is in hospital having her shoulder done, after a 10
month wait on the "Urgent" list.
David

Well Dave, I managed to play some golf in decent weather over the last few
days.

Bill

Old 21-11-2011, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

/http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff82/taffy4u2/2011/Wetrows.jpg
/And to think I was hopeing to get a days un interupted dhalia lifting
/whilst the wife is in hospital having her shoulder done, after a 10
/month wait on the "Urgent" list.

Dry, dry, dry in East Cornwall (for a change) so I managed to lift mine over
the w/end. They're in the greenhouse upside-down, just like the red arrows
:-)
You were right BTW, some of mine didn't need dividing, they simply fell into
two or three. Result, can do swaps with neighbours.