GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   help please? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/200437-help-please.html)

Sheila 22-11-2011 10:28 PM

help please?

I've had this plant for about 10 years now, very much neglected and ignored,
but this summer, I thought I'd put it outside for a treat, well its
certainly bloomed and grown, and has flowered for the first time, not
wonderful, but, can anyone identify it for me please? Thanks a lot.

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/d...hiteflower.jpg

Dave Hill 22-11-2011 10:32 PM

help please?

On Nov 22, 10:28*pm, "sheila" wrote:
I've had this plant for about 10 years now, very much neglected and ignored,
but this summer, I thought I'd put it outside for a treat, well its
certainly bloomed and grown, and has flowered for the first time, not
wonderful, but, can anyone identify it for me please? * Thanks a lot.

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/d...action=view&cu....

Plectranthus verticillatus, Swedish ivy
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plectranthus_verticillatus
David

Sheila 22-11-2011 11:59 PM

help please?

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
On Nov 22, 10:28 pm, "sheila" wrote:
I've had this plant for about 10 years now, very much neglected and
ignored,
but this summer, I thought I'd put it outside for a treat, well its
certainly bloomed and grown, and has flowered for the first time, not
wonderful, but, can anyone identify it for me please? Thanks a lot.

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/d...action=view&cu...

Plectranthus verticillatus, Swedish ivy
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plectranthus_verticillatus
David