GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cherry Blossom (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/200556-cherry-blossom.html)

JW[_2_] 06-12-2011 09:48 PM

Cherry Blossom

Hi All, yep I'm still here, James :) Sacha and Janet will prob remember
me.

Cherry Blossom in North London, Alexandra Palace Park.. Possibly one
confused tree! Has anyone else seen any?

Stewart Robert Hinsley 06-12-2011 09:59 PM

Cherry Blossom

In message , JW
writes
Hi All, yep I'm still here, James :) Sacha and Janet will prob
remember me.

Cherry Blossom in North London, Alexandra Palace Park.. Possibly one
confused tree! Has anyone else seen any?

I saw one on Saturday, but I think that was Prunus subhirtella
autumnalis flowering at its normal time.

Stewart Robert Hinsley

Jeff Layman[_2_] 07-12-2011 07:59 AM

Cherry Blossom

On 06/12/2011 21:59, Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:
In , JW
writes
Hi All, yep I'm still here, James :) Sacha and Janet will prob
remember me.

Cherry Blossom in North London, Alexandra Palace Park.. Possibly one
confused tree! Has anyone else seen any?

I saw one on Saturday, but I think that was Prunus subhirtella
autumnalis flowering at its normal time.

Your usual polished reply, Stewart...

--

Jeff

Compo in Caithness 07-12-2011 03:49 PM

Cherry Blossom

On Dec 6, 9:48*pm, JW wrote:
Hi All, yep I'm still here, James :) *Sacha and Janet will prob remember
me.

Cherry Blossom in North London, Alexandra Palace Park.. Possibly one
confused tree! Has anyone else seen any?

Mine could be flowering, it's hard to say - they are all covered in
snow :o)