GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Some flowers on broad bean and pea. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/201859-some-flowers-broad-bean-pea.html)

Baz[_3_] 11-01-2012 02:57 PM

Some flowers on broad bean and pea.

I hope to keep them flowering but a hard frost may knock them off.

I am convinced though, this year that we will not have hard enough frosts
to give us a bad time. Sun spots, as Sir Patrick Moore predicted last year.

Baz

mogga 15-01-2012 03:23 PM

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:57:27 GMT, Baz wrote:

I hope to keep them flowering but a hard frost may knock them off.

I am convinced though, this year that we will not have hard enough frosts
to give us a bad time. Sun spots, as Sir Patrick Moore predicted last year.

Baz

There were raspberry flowers just out the other day at my mums.
Suspect that frost we had has wiped them off though.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk