GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tesco rewards T & M seeds/token (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/201880-tesco-rewards-t-m-seeds-token.html)

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 14-01-2012 12:08 AM

Tesco rewards T & M seeds/token

It's just come up on the Tesco rewards that fro every £5.00 rewards
points you have you can exchange it for a voucher for £15 from T & M !!

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=2280
--
Janet Tweedy

No Name 14-01-2012 12:37 AM

Janet Tweedy wrote:
It's just come up on the Tesco rewards that fro every ?5.00 rewards
points you have you can exchange it for a voucher for ?15 from T & M !!

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=2280

Aww, may be a bit late for me. :-/

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 14-01-2012 01:31 AM

Tesco rewards T & M seeds/token

In article ,
writes
Janet Tweedy wrote:
It's just come up on the Tesco rewards that fro every ?5.00 rewards
points you have you can exchange it for a voucher for ?15 from T & M !!

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=2280

Aww, may be a bit late for me. :-/

Not if you could save the vouchers until next year. Can't see the expiry
date on the website Vicky
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Jake 14-01-2012 10:19 AM

Tesco rewards T & M seeds/token

On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 01:31:57 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article ,
writes
Janet Tweedy wrote:
It's just come up on the Tesco rewards that fro every ?5.00 rewards
points you have you can exchange it for a voucher for ?15 from T & M !!

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=2280

Aww, may be a bit late for me. :-/

Not if you could save the vouchers until next year. Can't see the expiry
date on the website Vicky

But there is a reference in the T&Cs that the tokens will have an
expiry date. I've never seen a T&M voucher that was valid beyond the
current year.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

Dave Hill 14-01-2012 10:54 AM

On Jan 14, 10:19*am, Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 01:31:57 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article ,
writes
Janet Tweedy wrote:
It's just come up on the Tesco rewards that fro every ?5.00 rewards
points you have you can exchange it for a voucher for ?15 from T & M !!

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=2280

Aww, may be a bit late for me. *:-/

Not if you could save the vouchers until next year. Can't see the expiry
date on the website Vicky

But there is a reference in the T&Cs that the tokens will have an
expiry date. I've never seen a T&M voucher that was valid beyond the
current year.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

Looks to me as if you can only use the tokens on a few (( or so )
items and they have to be used up by end of March.

No Name 14-01-2012 04:54 PM

Janet Tweedy wrote:
It's just come up on the Tesco rewards that fro every ?5.00 rewards
points you have you can exchange it for a voucher for ?15 from T & M !!

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=2280

Aww, may be a bit late for me. :-/

Not if you could save the vouchers until next year. Can't see the expiry
date on the website Vicky

I mean cos I already bought a load of stuff. :-)