GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fencing question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/201899-fencing-question.html)

ZeroZero 15-01-2012 11:07 PM

Fencing question

I am looking for a small metal fence to keep my cottage garnden boarder from spilling onto a footpath

this sort of thing would be ideal:
GARDEN FENCING PANEL LAWN EDGING STEEL RUST FINISH DECORATIVE ARCHED METAL NEW | eBay

Unfortunately it is too small - the 'height' measurement includes the stake that goes in the ground !

I have trawled the web for a similar product - something metal, decorative hardwearing and ideally also removable (though I could step over it to do the weeding. I need 56 feet of it so price cant be silly

Can anyone help please

Derek Turner 16-01-2012 10:24 AM

Fencing question

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:00:40 +0000, ZeroZero wrote:

I am looking for a small metal fence to keep my cottage garnden boarder
from spilling onto a footpath

You have a lodger living in your garden?

--
gardening on the beach in Jersey

'Mike'[_4_] 16-01-2012 10:28 AM

Fencing question

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:00:40 +0000, ZeroZero wrote:

I am looking for a small metal fence to keep my cottage garnden boarder
from spilling onto a footpath

You have a lodger living in your garden?

--
gardening on the beach in Jersey

Their will now bee a list off terible punns from peeple who never maike a
mistake or tipo in there speling.

Just watch

Mike

'Mike'[_4_] 16-01-2012 10:44 AM

Fencing question

"Martin" wrote in message
On 16 Jan 2012 10:24:59 GMT, Derek Turner wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:00:40 +0000, ZeroZero wrote:

I am looking for a small metal fence to keep my cottage garnden boarder
from spilling onto a footpath

You have a lodger living in your garden?

Maybe he is a garden gnome from the IOW?
--

Martin

Hear they come. Write wasn't I?

Again ;-)

Mike

Robert04 01-09-2012 11:35 AM

HI dear!!
am newbie here and i want to say that i read your topics in this forum and its really informative and give me most of useful information and today i want to ask a question which is that i have a small garden in my lawn which have no fence and i want to make a fence around it but i don't have any idea how it installed if any body here know about it then contact here back......?

Robert04 03-09-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert04 (Post 967866)
HI dear!!
am newbie here and i want to say that i read your topics in this forum and its really informative and give me most of useful information and today i want to ask a question which is that i have a small garden in my lawn which have no fence and i want to make a fence around it but i don't have any idea how it installed if any body here know about it then contact here back......?

Gold Coast fences