GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden design ideas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/201950-garden-design-ideas.html)

julzgarden 21-01-2012 06:38 AM

Garden design ideas

Hello,

My wife and I are coming up with ideas for a new garden for our home in Derby. So far we have found a few types of gardens he Garden Design Ideas - Types of gardens

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Cheers!

kay 21-01-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by julzgarden (Post 947687)
Hello,

My wife and I are coming up with ideas for a new garden for our home in Derby. So far we have found a few types of gardens he Garden Design Ideas - Types of gardens

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

You would like us to follow that link and read that website before answering? Not a chance!

harry 21-01-2012 09:32 AM

Garden design ideas

Ideas - Types of gardens' (http://tinyurl.com/7xacsha)

--
julzgarden

Here's a low maintenance garden.
http://en.uk.allconstructions.com/f/.../raft-slab.jpg

Bob Hobden 21-01-2012 12:46 PM

Garden design ideas

"julzgarden" wrote

My wife and I are coming up with ideas for a new garden for our home in
Derby. So far we have found a few types of gardens he 'Garden Design
Ideas - Types of gardens' (http://tinyurl.com/7xacsha)

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

That is like "how long is a piece of string". There is so much we would need
to know about you, your preferences, your garden plant knowledge, your
willingness to work on it, your requirements, the aspect, the soil, the
light.......
Best to look at some real gardens, get a copy of the Yellow Book and "do"
some gardens this summer and choose the bits you like after deciding what
you both need in and from your garden.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.