Old 24-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Registered User

Default North facing walled border

What would you plant in the border in front of the wall and on the wall? Also any ideas as to how I could create some privacy from anyone looking down from the top right window?
Snapfish: Share Photo:Registration
Thanks
Old 25-01-2012, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:46:46 +0000, snowlisa
wrote:

What would you plant in the border in front of the wall and on the wall?
Also any ideas as to how I could create some privacy from anyone looking
down from the top right window?
'Snapfish: Share Photo:Registration' (http://tinyurl.com/72yd9h3)
Thanks

If the link is to a photo it doesn't work.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay where
the four seasons are salt,pepper,mustard and vinegar.
Old 25-01-2012, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

snowlisa wrote:
What would you plant in the border in front of the wall and on the wall?
Also any ideas as to how I could create some privacy from anyone looking
down from the top right window?

My north facing wall is coated in jasmine + honeysuckle plus climbing roses.