GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Beechgrove Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/202311-beechgrove-garden.html)

Jake 16-02-2012 01:45 PM

Beechgrove Garden

If I wait till nearer the time I'll forget so lots of advance notice
that Beechgrove Garden will be back on TV on 29th March. New day -
Thursdays - and new channel - BBC2 Scotland. And don't forget that
those south of the border who don't have Sky or Freesat can watch it
on iPlayer.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.
A raisin is just a grape with sunburn.

Spider[_3_] 16-02-2012 10:46 PM

Beechgrove Garden

On 16/02/2012 13:45, Jake wrote:
If I wait till nearer the time I'll forget so lots of advance notice
that Beechgrove Garden will be back on TV on 29th March. New day -
Thursdays - and new channel - BBC2 Scotland. And don't forget that
those south of the border who don't have Sky or Freesat can watch it
on iPlayer.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.
A raisin is just a grape with sunburn.

Thanks, Jake. I'll make a note of that. Must see it!

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 17-02-2012 06:05 PM

Beechgrove Garden

In article , Jake
writes
If I wait till nearer the time I'll forget so lots of advance notice
that Beechgrove Garden will be back on TV on 29th March. New day -
Thursdays - and new channel - BBC2 Scotland. And don't forget that
those south of the border who don't have Sky or Freesat can watch it
on iPlayer.

Hurray hurray, long awaited down here!!
--
Janet Tweedy