GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   free horse manure (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/202327-free-horse-manure.html)

cleecatz 18-02-2012 12:56 PM

free horse manure

anyone in Grimsby or surrounding areas like some free manure? 6 months to a year old? No bedding but been picked straight from the field. Just want rid

shazzbat 18-02-2012 11:52 PM

free horse manure

"cleecatz" wrote in message

anyone in Grimsby or surrounding areas like some free manure? 6 months
to a year old? No bedding but been picked straight from the field.
Just want rid

Too far away from me, but try putting it on Freecycle. I've got several
sources this way.

Steve

Janet 19-02-2012 12:00 AM

free horse manure

In article ,
says...

"cleecatz" wrote in message

anyone in Grimsby or surrounding areas like some free manure? 6 months
to a year old? No bedding but been picked straight from the field.
Just want rid

Too far away from me, but try putting it on Freecycle. I've got several
sources this way.

I know a couple of places that collect their horse manure into old
fertiliser sacks and park them for free collection. Our local Riding For
the Disabled group does it and invites donations to their charity. Local
newspapers often don't charge for advertising low-price or free items.

Janet

cleecatz 19-02-2012 10:28 AM

thanks - will give it a go

Baz[_4_] 19-02-2012 01:11 PM

free horse manure

cleecatz wrote in
:

anyone in Grimsby or surrounding areas like some free manure? 6 months
to a year old? No bedding but been picked straight from the field.
Just want rid

If you have a trailer I would be glad to pay you to deliver in Scunny.

Baz

cleecatz 20-02-2012 08:14 PM

sorry, no trailer :(