GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   RHS seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/202365-rhs-seeds.html)

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 20-02-2012 02:02 PM

RHS seeds

Anyone else still waiting for their RHS seeds?
--
Janet Tweedy

Jake 20-02-2012 02:14 PM

RHS seeds

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:02:30 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Anyone else still waiting for their RHS seeds?

Bugger, blast, damnation! I'll be waiting a long time. I made my list
but now realise I forgot to send it in.

I wouldn't have remembered that I'd forgotten if you hadn't reminded
me. At least now I can hopefully remember that I won't be getting any
seeds this year until after I don't get them and so won't worry that
they haven't arrived.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

For those that notice such things - I'm changing my
Usenet provider to News.Individual.NET. It's still me!

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 20-02-2012 05:47 PM

RHS seeds

In article , Jake
writes
Bugger, blast, damnation! I'll be waiting a long time. I made my list
but now realise I forgot to send it in.

Oh well i am glad I reminded you then :)
I sent mine in online and in good time but have yet to see any from them
or the HPS yet had the AGS ones really quickly.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy

Dave Hill 21-02-2012 02:00 PM

RHS seeds

Bugger, blast, damnation! I'll be waiting a long time. I made my list
but now realise I forgot to send it in.

I wouldn't have remembered that I'd forgotten if you hadn't reminded
me. At least now I can hopefully remember that I won't be getting any
seeds this year until after I don't get them and so won't worry that
they haven't arrived.

Cheers, Jake

Must be something with waterlogging, Mine was never sent either.
David @ the wet end of Swansea bay