GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Summerhouses and Garden sheds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/202374-summerhouses-garden-sheds.html)

david grossniklaus 21-02-2012 09:20 AM

Summerhouses and Garden sheds

Currently conducting a market study on summerhouses in the UK and the
appeal as a leaving space.

http://survey.comportdesign.com/

The survey takes less then 10 minutes and there is a series of £20
vouchers in the draw.

Thanks for your time.
David

Chris J Dixon 21-02-2012 04:17 PM

Summerhouses and Garden sheds

Martin wrote:

There's a much more appropriate uk newsgroup for sheds.

They'll have it full of tqt in next to no time.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.

David WE Roberts[_4_] 22-02-2012 03:56 PM

Summerhouses and Garden sheds

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:06:12 -0800 (PST), david grossniklaus
wrote:

There's a much more appropriate uk newsgroup for sheds.

Martin, happy to hear about where it would be more appropriate to
post?

uk.rec.sheds

Ooooh.....you are awful!
But I like you ;-)

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Doghouse Riley 22-02-2012 10:52 PM

I'm afraid a survey would be wasted on me.

We've already got a summerhouse, I built it 25 years ago.

I like to think it's unique, I doubt if anyone commercially replicates one like this.

Photographed last year.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1345/p1030201j.jpg

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5527/p1030158mh.jpg

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6665/p1020972i.jpg

david grossniklaus 23-02-2012 01:03 PM

Summerhouses and Garden sheds

http://tinyurl.com/7yqqt5u

http://tinyurl.com/6mjkly3

[image:http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6665/p1020972i.jpg]

--
Doghouse Riley

very nice summerhouse! and I would agree, not replicable, ;) thanks
for sharing