GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Identification (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/202437-identification.html)

Eames 27-02-2012 11:11 PM

Identification

2 Attachment(s)
I was wondering if anyone could identify this tree for me, sorry about the camera work its was a bit windy so it was hard to get a focus

kay 27-02-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eames (Post 952199)
I was wondering if anyone could identify this tree for me, sorry about the camera work its was a bit windy so it was hard to get a focus

Try Cornus mas

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 28-02-2012 08:10 AM

Identification

"Eames" wrote in message

I was wondering if anyone could identify this tree for me, sorry about
the camera work its was a bit windy so it was hard to get a focus

|Filename: DSCF0206.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14762|
|Filename: DSCF0208.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14763|

Eames

Looks like Cornus mas

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs

Spider[_3_] 28-02-2012 12:38 PM

Identification

On 28/02/2012 08:10, Charlie Pridham wrote:

"Eames" wrote in message

I was wondering if anyone could identify this tree for me, sorry about
the camera work its was a bit windy so it was hard to get a focus

|Filename: DSCF0206.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14762|
|Filename: DSCF0208.JPG |