GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   snowdrops (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/202448-snowdrops.html)

Pam Moore[_2_] 28-02-2012 04:30 PM

snowdrops

Visited Colesbourne Park, Glos, on Saturday, in glorious sunshine.
Well worth a visit. Potted bulbs for sale, the most expensive I saw
being £15.

Pam in Bristol

Christina Websell 01-03-2012 12:04 AM

snowdrops

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
Visited Colesbourne Park, Glos, on Saturday, in glorious sunshine.
Well worth a visit. Potted bulbs for sale, the most expensive I saw
being £15.

What kind of snowdrop do you get for £15? Just interested, not trying to be
controversial

I love snowdrops, they remind me that spring is not far away. I have only
two sorts, the ordinary ones and a double one imported from Germany.