GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Greenhouse Gutter Attachment (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/202541-greenhouse-gutter-attachment.html)

green[_2_] 07-03-2012 04:35 PM

Greenhouse Gutter Attachment

I have a Halls Popular Mk III - Model Prize 68.

Has anyone a suggestion for making an "end" to the gutters so that I can catch
the water and pipe it in to a container?

I don't feel like spending eighteen quid each on the made to measure device.

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 07-03-2012 07:06 PM

"green" wrote in message
I have a Halls Popular Mk III - Model Prize 68.

Has anyone a suggestion for making an "end" to the gutters so that I can
catch
the water and pipe it in to a container?

I don't feel like spending eighteen quid each on the made to measure
device.

Since the water just pours off the ends you could just place a pipe with a
funnel at the top under them, once the water is in the pipes you can route
it any way you wish. (a lump of blue tac at the other end would make life a
bit easier)

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs