GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ventnor Botanic Gardens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/202607-ventnor-botanic-gardens.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 12-03-2012 10:53 PM

Ventnor Botanic Gardens

Many urglers ask me what the latest is on Ventnor Botanic Gardens.

Well here is the very latest

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/entr...den-43409.aspx

I know many of you will be pleased to see the Car Parking charges go. This
has been one of your biggest complaints to me. (Not that I have anything to
do with VBG, as you know I am Shanklin Theatre and thanks for your comments
about that too :-)) Have you seen the latest brochure and attractions?
http://www.shanklintheatre.com/events.aspx)

Mike

Steerpike 14-03-2012 12:38 AM

Ventnor Botanic Gardens

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/entr...entnor-botanic...

I know many of you will be pleased to see the Car Parking charges go. This
has been one of your biggest complaints to me. (Not that I have anything to
do with VBG, as you know I am Shanklin Theatre and thanks for your comments
about that too :-)) Have you seen the latest brochure and attractions?http://www.shanklintheatre.com/events.aspx)

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo straight..

Posting more lies about saving Shanklin theatre single handed then I
see Mike! Why not repeat those about being a mason, and running
classes in IOW jails for good measure?

'Mike'[_4_] 14-03-2012 08:42 AM

Ventnor Botanic Gardens

"Steerpike" wrote in message
On Mar 12, 10:53 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
Many urglers ask me what the latest is on Ventnor Botanic Gardens.

Well here is the very latest

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/entr...entnor-botanic...

I know many of you will be pleased to see the Car Parking charges go.
This
has been one of your biggest complaints to me. (Not that I have anything
do with VBG, as you know I am Shanklin Theatre and thanks for your
comments
about that too :-)) Have you seen the latest brochure and
attractions?http://www.shanklintheatre.com/events.aspx)

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo
straight.

Posting more lies about saving Shanklin theatre single handed then I
see Mike! Why not repeat those about being a mason, and running
classes in IOW jails for good measure?

Hi Chris

I see that you have still not posted where I am supposed to be the Master of
a Masonic Lodge. How about answering the question instead of making up new
accusations?

Kindest possible regards

Mike
(Shanklin Theatre is supported and has been saved by well over 500
volunteers, many of them VERY active. Other organizations have taken a leaf
out of our book. You don't do much research do you?)

Steerpike 16-03-2012 08:33 PM

Ventnor Botanic Gardens

On Mar 14, 8:42*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Mar 12, 10:53 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
[...]

Thing is though Mike you have nothing to do with Shanklin theatre, in
exactly the same way you never taught prisoners in IOW jails, are not
a freemason, and certainly would have no idea how to go about
designing the IOW fast cats!