GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   HELLO New to GardenBanter! 2012 events & veg help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/202643-hello-new-gardenbanter-2012-events-veg-help.html)

RustySpade 15-03-2012 11:45 AM

HELLO New to GardenBanter! 2012 events & veg help

Hello my name's Maddie and I'm new to the Forum!

I work for Aztec Events who host 13 Garden Shows throughout England and I am an amateur gardener who enjoys growing tomatoes, strawberries, lettuces and the odd windowsill herb - whether my produce turns our very good though is another matter...

I'm looking to improve my small veggie patch however with nice and easy plants if anyone can help (nothing too tricky please) and can supply lots of info on the Garden Shows if need be.

Look forward to getting to know you all
Maddie, RustySpade