GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Private Medical Insurance Policy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/202839-private-medical-insurance-policy.html)

Saania Wilson 29-03-2012 08:15 AM

Private Medical Insurance Policy

Are you concerned that some private medical insurance providers will no longer allow patients to see their GP’s choice of consultant. Express your concern on blogs.privatepatientsforum.org.

Graham Harrison[_2_] 29-03-2012 11:17 AM

--
Saania Wilson

I don't have medical insurance for my garden.

CT 29-03-2012 11:39 AM

Graham Harrison wrote:

I don't have medical insurance for my garden.

It would be handy:

"My Camellia is looking a bit sick! Quick - phone BUPA!!"

--
Chris

CT 29-03-2012 12:27 PM

Martin wrote:

On 29 Mar 2012 10:39:28 GMT, "CT" wrote:

Graham Harrison wrote:

I don't have medical insurance for my garden.

It would be handy:

"My Camellia is looking a bit sick! Quick - phone BUPA!!"

My marijuana has a drug problem ...

"This rhododendron is losing a lot of sap."
"Why, what is it?"

[1] or [2]

[1] "It's a fluid of minerals and sugars that circulate in the vascular
system of a large evergreen shrub, but that's not important right now!"
[2] "Nurse - my secateurs, a trowel and some ericaceous. Stat!"

--
Chris

Jake 29-03-2012 01:09 PM

Graham Harrison wrote:

I don't have medical insurance for my garden.

It would be handy:

"My Camellia is looking a bit sick! Quick - phone BUPA!!"

My marijuana has a drug problem ...

"This rhododendron is losing a lot of sap."
"Why, what is it?"

[1] or [2]

[1] "It's a fluid of minerals and sugars that circulate in the vascular
system of a large evergreen shrub, but that's not important right now!"
[2] "Nurse - my secateurs, a trowel and some ericaceous. Stat!"

Came (by accident) across a web site yesterday that was offering packs
of deadly nightshade seeds. Is there a conspiracy here?

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the east end of the totally
dry and sunny Swansea Bay.