GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Sacha (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/202873-ping-sacha.html)

Baz[_4_] 31-03-2012 09:17 PM

Ping Sacha

The Interntional Kidney seed potatoes I bought and planted, some are
already showing! After a week or so! Will have to cover them at night.

We have had quite hot days and warm nights here for a few days, but,
whatever, they have overtaken the Arran Pilots planted a week or so before.
I thought of weeds first so I scratched a bit of soil away and yes a
sprouting spud.
Way too early and not expected yet but I have plenty of things to cover
them with at night.

Got a photo on my work phone and am looking for a safe site to show. I
distrust free file hosting sites.

A very pleased
Baz