GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   It's raining like crazy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203066-its-raining-like-crazy.html)

Christina Websell 12-04-2012 08:50 PM

It's raining like crazy

Here in my bit of Leics right now.
Won't have to water my new allotment just yet, eh!

Tina

Baz[_4_] 13-04-2012 10:17 AM

It's raining like crazy

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

Here in my bit of Leics right now.
Won't have to water my new allotment just yet, eh!

Tina

You got your seeds in just at the right time then. Perfect timing.
Our raincloud is now yours, and you are welcome to it :-) Until another one
comes along!
Still quite cold here, no frosts but the wind is biting.

Baz

Christina Websell 15-04-2012 07:46 PM

It's raining like crazy

"Baz" wrote in message
.. .
"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

Here in my bit of Leics right now.
Won't have to water my new allotment just yet, eh!

Tina

You got your seeds in just at the right time then. Perfect timing.
Our raincloud is now yours, and you are welcome to it :-) Until another
one
comes along!
Still quite cold here, no frosts but the wind is biting.

Iceberg lettuce & radishes are up. Prediction is -2C for tonight.
Bro has been down and dug another small bed out but not told me his plan for
it. The soil is not difficult to dig but getting all the nettle roots out to
prepare it for planting is.
Even with the mechanical digger in, those nettle roots are still there.
We need a big bean bed because of planting distances.