GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How annoying ............. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203150-how-annoying.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 17-04-2012 07:20 PM

How annoying .............

Wonderful rainbow.
Grab the camera
Picture won't take
Alter settings
Still no go
?????????
No card in camera

Mike

Phil Cook 17-04-2012 07:24 PM

How annoying .............

On 17/04/2012 19:20, 'Mike' wrote:
Wonderful rainbow.
Grab the camera
Picture won't take
Alter settings
Still no go
?????????
No card in camera

BTDTBTTS

Rather glad it's my day off today with all this rain.

--
Phil Cook

'Mike'[_4_] 17-04-2012 07:29 PM

How annoying .............

"Phil Cook" wrote in message
On 17/04/2012 19:20, 'Mike' wrote:
Wonderful rainbow.
Grab the camera
Picture won't take
Alter settings
Still no go
?????????
No card in camera

BTDTBTTS

Rather glad it's my day off today with all this rain.

--
Phil Cook

The thing is Phil that this was the first bit of rain we had had!!!!

Been a lovely sunny day here.

Mike

mogga 18-04-2012 09:40 AM

How annoying .............

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:20:34 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

Wonderful rainbow.
Grab the camera
Picture won't take
Alter settings
Still no go
?????????
No card in camera

Mike

Oh it's either that or the batteries are dead for me here.
I did take one of the massive rainbow yesterday - very wide one - but
not looked yet to see how it turned out.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

'Mike'[_4_] 18-04-2012 09:47 AM

How annoying .............

"mogga" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:20:34 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

Wonderful rainbow.
Grab the camera
Picture won't take
Alter settings
Still no go
?????????
No card in camera

Mike

Oh it's either that or the batteries are dead for me here.
I did take one of the massive rainbow yesterday - very wide one - but
not looked yet to see how it turned out.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

I have a spare fully charged battery and a spare card because I do a
terrific amount of photography, but my card was still in the computer from
downloading a load of pictures I had taken at the Theatre :-((

Got some nice ones of Anthony Minghella's Mum and Dad which have gone to the
press.

Mike