Flowering Dracaena Massangeana

Old 23-04-2012, 03:50 PM

Default Flowering Dracaena Massangeana

Hello everyone

I have a 5 year old Dracaena Massangeana that has just started flowering for the first time. Is there anything I need to do maintenance wise?

I've attached a couple of pics

Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks

Percy
Attached Thumbnails
Flowering Dracaena Massangeana-plant_2.jpg  Flowering Dracaena Massangeana-pant_1.jpg