GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tree identification... Thanks (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203316-tree-identification-thanks.html)

fonebone 28-04-2012 09:04 PM

Tree identification... Thanks

3 Attachment(s)
Could anyone please tell me what kind of tree this is outside my kitchen window..? Thanks in advance.

kay 28-04-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonebone (Post 957285)
Could anyone please tell me what kind of tree this is outside my kitchen window..? Thanks in advance.

Whitebeam, Sorbus aria

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 28-04-2012 10:43 PM

--
kay

Rats you beat me to it! not often I can get the tree ones as so few trees
will grow here

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs

fonebone 29-04-2012 10:54 AM

Ahh, many thanks you two... it took me three years to find that out!