Old 28-04-2012, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wind, rain. More wind and rain forecast.

It's back to square one now here in N.Lincs.
Blowing a gale and absolutely peeing down with rain. The forecast is not
good for the next 5 days, but not as bad as it is now.
Very depressing even so.
What a start to this season, April showers bring forth spring flowers?

Well, we are all having a bad spring with the wet and cold now.

Good luck to all.
Baz
Old 28-04-2012, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote ...

It's back to square one now here in N.Lincs.
Blowing a gale and absolutely peeing down with rain. The forecast is not
good for the next 5 days, but not as bad as it is now.
Very depressing even so.
What a start to this season, April showers bring forth spring flowers?

Well, we are all having a bad spring with the wet and cold now.

I watched the weather forecast yesterday evening and it said rain arriving
some time after 12 noon, got up at about 6am and it was persistently raining
and has been all day with the occasional lighter rain interlude. With all
those multimillion pound super-computers you would think they could get it a
bit nearer reality.
Latest 7 day says Wednesday and Friday are going to be the two best days
with only 10% chance of rain. Bet they are the worst days.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 28-04-2012, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:58:53 GMT, Baz wrote:

It's back to square one now here in N.Lincs.
Blowing a gale and absolutely peeing down with rain.

I'm in N E Lincs.

OK It's windy but no rain as yet. Where exactly are you in N Lincs ??
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton
Old 28-04-2012, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Hugh Jampton wrote in news:iiyjd3is5xzx$.1o6yubbt44dd9
:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:58:53 GMT, Baz wrote:

It's back to square one now here in N.Lincs.
Blowing a gale and absolutely peeing down with rain.

I'm in N E Lincs.

OK It's windy but no rain as yet. Where exactly are you in N Lincs ??

I am exactly in S****horpe.

Baz

Old 28-04-2012, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bob Hobden" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote ...

It's back to square one now here in N.Lincs.
Blowing a gale and absolutely peeing down with rain. The forecast is
not good for the next 5 days, but not as bad as it is now.
Very depressing even so.
What a start to this season, April showers bring forth spring flowers?

Well, we are all having a bad spring with the wet and cold now.

I watched the weather forecast yesterday evening and it said rain
arriving some time after 12 noon, got up at about 6am and it was
persistently raining and has been all day with the occasional lighter
rain interlude. With all those multimillion pound super-computers you
would think they could get it a bit nearer reality.
Latest 7 day says Wednesday and Friday are going to be the two best
days with only 10% chance of rain. Bet they are the worst days.

When you are sat out in your garden with the sun on your face you will
forget all of this shitty time. Promise.
Baz
Old 28-04-2012, 11:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Very strange - no rain showing in S****horpe ATM :-

http://www.raintoday.co.uk
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton
Old 28-04-2012, 11:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Hugh Jampton wrote in news:14yxssn6bpvyx.1gq6elijh62yj
:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 22:42:12 GMT, Baz wrote:

It's back to square one now here in N.Lincs.
Blowing a gale and absolutely peeing down with rain.

I'm in N E Lincs.

OK It's windy but no rain as yet. Where exactly are you in N Lincs ??

I am exactly in S****horpe.

Very strange - no rain showing in S****horpe ATM :-

http://www.raintoday.co.uk

Yes I agree, Very strange!

Baz
Old 29-04-2012, 12:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Baz wrote in news:XnsA043F42113748myloelysister@
81.171.92.236:

Hugh Jampton wrote in news:14yxssn6bpvyx.1gq6elijh62yj
:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 22:42:12 GMT, Baz wrote:

It's back to square one now here in N.Lincs.
Blowing a gale and absolutely peeing down with rain.

I'm in N E Lincs.

OK It's windy but no rain as yet. Where exactly are you in N Lincs ??

I am exactly in S****horpe.

Very strange - no rain showing in S****horpe ATM :-

http://www.raintoday.co.uk

Yes I agree, Very strange!

Baz

And it is slashing down right now.

Baz
Old 29-04-2012, 08:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 28, 11:32*pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Baz" *wrote ...

[...]

I wonder has no one on this NG actually heard of global warming? The
fact that those who stand to profit most from destroying our planet
through ever increasing levels of pollution, also own the corporate
media, is the reason why there is no accurate information about global
warming to be had in the mainstream.

Old 29-04-2012, 08:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 28, 11:42*pm, Baz wrote:
Hugh Jampton wrote in news:iiyjd3is5xzx$.1o6yubbt44dd9
:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:58:53 GMT, Baz wrote:

It's back to square one now here in N.Lincs.
Blowing a gale and absolutely peeing down with rain.

I'm in N E Lincs.

OK It's windy but no rain as yet. Where exactly are you in N Lincs ??

I am exactly in S****horpe.

Baz

Sounds like the ideal place for someone like you to live
Baz.................
Old 29-04-2012, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bob Hobden" wrote

"Baz" wrote ...

It's back to square one now here in N.Lincs.
Blowing a gale and absolutely peeing down with rain. The forecast is not
good for the next 5 days, but not as bad as it is now.
Very depressing even so.
What a start to this season, April showers bring forth spring flowers?

Well, we are all having a bad spring with the wet and cold now.

I watched the weather forecast yesterday evening and it said rain arriving
some time after 12 noon, got up at about 6am and it was persistently
raining and has been all day with the occasional lighter rain interlude.
With all those multimillion pound super-computers you would think they
could get it a bit nearer reality.
Latest 7 day says Wednesday and Friday are going to be the two best days
with only 10% chance of rain. Bet they are the worst days.

And this morning it is still raining. So that's 24 hours now at least. Roads
have large amounts of standing water and the local stream that runs past our
allotment site is like a torrent.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 29-04-2012, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2012-04-29 09:07:38 +0100, "Bob Hobden" said:

"Bob Hobden" *wrote

"Baz" *wrote ...

[...]

The borehole is overflowing and the gales last night were terrific. *I
honestly wondered if the roof would stay on! *No trees are down that we
know of but apparently, the roads are full of debris. *There's a
distinct feeling of a lack of sleep around here!
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.comwww.hillhousenurseryt earoom.com
South Devon

Does anyone on here actually care about the reasons for the weather
conditions we are now experiencing? I found it astounding that there
was pretty much zero interest in the cessation of the NHS that was
announced a couple of weeks ago, but obviously that situation isnt
quite as obvious as the weather we are having nowadays, so lack of
interest in this seems even more worrying.
Old 29-04-2012, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
Steerpike wrote:

Does anyone on here actually care about the reasons for the weather
conditions we are now experiencing? I found it astounding that there
was pretty much zero interest in the cessation of the NHS that was
announced a couple of weeks ago, but obviously that situation isnt
quite as obvious as the weather we are having nowadays, so lack of
interest in this seems even more worrying.

Not at all - it's merely MUCH less important! If you aren't concerned
about climate change, you are at best ignorant and at worst evil.

Almost all plausible outcomes will result in the destruction of the
UK as a country, and most of them lead to most of the population
dying from famine, disease and civil unrest. Not in this generation,
of course, which is why the deniers can get away with it, but within
the lifetime of the grandchildren of some people currently living.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 29-04-2012, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 29, 12:36*pm, wrote:
In article ,

Steerpike wrote:

[...]

The reason the powers that be can so easily divert attention away from
any objective information about climate change, is exactly the same
one that means the end of the NHS doesnt merit so much as a blip on
the radar, and why recent UK war crimes against the people of Kosovo,
Afghanistan and Iraq are not going to be investigated.

Those who stand to profit from the destruction of the planet, also
conveniently own or control all of the major conduits of propaganda,
so anything likely to temper their voracious appetite for profit above
all else, simply isnt likely to get a mention, and is the reason for
the introduction of propaganda entirely contrary to any objective view
of the likely effects of global warming.