GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A web page. Subject: Rain (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203332-web-page-subject-rain.html)

Baz[_4_] 29-04-2012 02:57 PM

A web page. Subject: Rain

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Thanks to a fellow Lincs. poster.

Baz

Pete C[_3_] 29-04-2012 03:06 PM

A web page. Subject: Rain

"Baz" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Thanks to a fellow Lincs. poster.

I prefer the met office one. It stopped raining here at about 1.30. first
time since Fri eve. Just been to shops and there is a lot of standing water
on the roads. Blocked drains....Council cuts? Foolishly left a wheelbarrow
up the right way, now full to an inch of the top. Next week doesn't look
much better :((
Pete C
SE London/Kent border

[email protected] 29-04-2012 03:10 PM

A web page. Subject: Rain

In article ,
Pete C wrote:

Foolishly left a wheelbarrow
up the right way, now full to an inch of the top.

I almost always leave one of mine that way up, so that I have an
idea of how much rain has fallen and how hard frosts are. We
have a couple of inches in the last day or so (4" in the barrow),
which is a lot by Cambridge standards.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.