GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sun has just come out! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203333-sun-has-just-come-out.html)

David WE Roberts[_4_] 29-04-2012 03:18 PM

Sun has just come out!

Blue sky, birds singing......not sure I can cope!

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Jake 29-04-2012 03:36 PM

Sun has just come out!

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:18:52 +0100, "David WE Roberts"
wrote:

Blue sky, birds singing......not sure I can cope!

Wake up! Or if you are awake, you need to cut down on your alcohol
consumption a bit! You are probably hallucinating.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling from the asylum formerly known as the
dry end of Swansea Bay.

Pete C[_3_] 29-04-2012 03:50 PM

Sun has just come out!

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message
Blue sky, birds singing......not sure I can cope!

Same here. Brings back memorys
Pete C

Spider[_3_] 29-04-2012 06:04 PM

Sun has just come out!

On 29/04/2012 15:50, Pete C wrote:
"David WE wrote in message
Blue sky, birds singing......not sure I can cope!

Same here. Brings back memorys
Pete C

We've got lovely sunshine, too. The bees are out to forage and the
birds are singing.

I spent most of the day in the garden, got soaked in the rain. *Now* it
decides to be sunny because I've come in and made tea. Clearly, I
should make tea more often :~).

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London

Kathy 29-04-2012 11:06 PM

Sun has just come out!

wrote:

Blue sky, birds singing......not sure I can cope!

Wake up! Or if you are awake, you need to cut down on your alcohol
consumption a bit! You are probably hallucinating.

If he is, it's a mass hallucination :-} it has been a lovely evening here,
looks ok tomorrow too.

--
Kathy

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 30-04-2012 01:05 AM

Sun has just come out!

In article , Spider
writes
We've got lovely sunshine, too. The bees are out to forage and the
birds are singing.

I spent most of the day in the garden, got soaked in the rain. *Now* it
decides to be sunny because I've come in and made tea. Clearly, I
should make tea more often :~).

Same here too, spent weekend learning Bridge in Parsons Green, London.
Today, sun shone until i got off train tonight in Amersham then
everything was dripping so must have had an almighty downpour.

Last night was exceedingly windy too.................
--
Janet Tweedy