GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thats it, i'm off. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203345-thats-im-off.html)

Baz[_4_] 29-04-2012 04:29 PM

Thats it, i'm off.

We are buggered here.

Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] 29-04-2012 04:52 PM

Thats it, i'm off.

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:29:48 GMT, Baz wrote:

We are buggered here.

Who are "we" and where is "here"?

Steve

--
Neural Network Software. http://www.npsl1.com

Steerpike 30-04-2012 12:40 AM

Thats it, i'm off.

On Apr 29, 4:29*pm, Baz wrote:
We are buggered here.

I am not sure language like that is permitted on here...........keep
it clean please!

Baz[_4_] 03-05-2012 03:55 PM

Thats it, i'm off.

Steerpike wrote in news:ca79aac4-3dfc-43a5-
:

On Apr 29, 4:29*pm, Baz wrote:
We are buggered here.

I am not sure language like that is permitted on here...........keep
it clean please!

If you are not sure then Fu*k off.
This language is reserved just, for a limeted time, for you, and only you.
Pranny.

Baz

news 08-05-2012 02:57 PM

Thats it, i'm off.

In article , Baz
writes
If you are not sure then Fu*k off.
This language is reserved just, for a limeted time, for you, and only you.
Pranny.

Do you have a split personality?

You get all upset about people seemingly losing patience with you
(although usually its you misinterpreting things). Then in the next
breath, you're doing it back in spades* to someone else.

You threaten people with getting their internet connection stopped (with
the implication that you have any real clue on interpreting full headers
- and any idea of what an ISP would consider to be sanctionable
behaviour). Then you seem to try to use usenet as a one to one medium.

And I don't think replacing a 'c' with an asterisk in '****' makes any
real difference to anyone that can spell.

Takes all sorts, I guess.

* Gardening connection

--
regards andyw