GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gtardening tips for May (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203434-gtardening-tips-may.html)

Pam Moore[_2_] 06-05-2012 01:37 PM

Gtardening tips for May

In a gardening tips article in Readers' Digest, Bob Flowerdew says,

jobs for May;
Sow sow sow
Hoe hoe hoe
Mow mow mow.

Very succinct!

Pam in Bristol

David WE Roberts[_4_] 06-05-2012 02:56 PM

Gtardening tips for May

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
In a gardening tips article in Readers' Digest, Bob Flowerdew says,

jobs for May;
Sow sow sow
Hoe hoe hoe
Mow mow mow.

Swim, swim swim :-(

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Kathy 06-05-2012 03:28 PM

Gtardening tips for May

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
In a gardening tips article in Readers' Digest, Bob Flowerdew says,

jobs for May;
Sow sow sow
Hoe hoe hoe
Mow mow mow.

I'll be quite happy to hoe hoe hoe if it ever gets dry enough for me to sow
sow sow :-{
As for mow mow mow - no chance at the mo mo mo.

--
Kathy

David WE Roberts[_4_] 06-05-2012 04:12 PM

Gtardening tips for May

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
In a gardening tips article in Readers' Digest, Bob Flowerdew says,

jobs for May;
Sow sow sow
Hoe hoe hoe
Mow mow mow.

Row, row, row.

First effort didn't fit :-(

'Mike'[_4_] 06-05-2012 04:31 PM

Gardening tips for May

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 May 2012 14:56:24 +0100, "David WE Roberts"
wrote:

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
. ..
In a gardening tips article in Readers' Digest, Bob Flowerdew says,

jobs for May;
Sow sow sow
Hoe hoe hoe
Mow mow mow.

Swim, swim swim :-(

Readers Digest subscription NO NO NO!
--

Martin

The only way to get away from Readers Digest is to
..
..
..
move ;-)

'Mike'[_4_] 06-05-2012 04:34 PM

Gardening tips for May

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 May 2012 15:28:29 +0100, "Kathy" wrote:

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
. ..
In a gardening tips article in Readers' Digest, Bob Flowerdew says,

jobs for May;
Sow sow sow
Hoe hoe hoe
Mow mow mow.

I'll be quite happy to hoe hoe hoe if it ever gets dry enough for me to
sow
sow sow :-{
As for mow mow mow - no chance at the mo mo mo.

Wait until you have
snow snow snow
and then
go go go
to some where
so so so
hot and sunny.
--

Martin

And then

moan moan moan

because there is no

rain rain rain

to make the plants

grow grow grow

Mike

Pam Moore[_2_] 06-05-2012 04:39 PM

Gtardening tips for May

On Sun, 06 May 2012 17:26:40 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Sun, 6 May 2012 14:56:24 +0100, "David WE Roberts"
wrote:

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
. ..
In a gardening tips article in Readers' Digest, Bob Flowerdew says,

jobs for May;
Sow sow sow
Hoe hoe hoe
Mow mow mow.

Swim, swim swim :-(

Readers Digest subscription NO NO NO!

I have it as a "talking magazine" with selected articles, usually
interesting. Would no longer take out a sub, though I did for many
years.

Pam in Bristol

'Mike'[_4_] 06-05-2012 05:28 PM

Gardening tips for May

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 06 May 2012 16:39:55 +0100, Pam Moore
wrote:

On Sun, 06 May 2012 17:26:40 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Sun, 6 May 2012 14:56:24 +0100, "David WE Roberts"
wrote:

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
m...
In a gardening tips article in Readers' Digest, Bob Flowerdew says,

jobs for May;
Sow sow sow
Hoe hoe hoe
Mow mow mow.

Swim, swim swim :-(

Readers Digest subscription NO NO NO!

I have it as a "talking magazine" with selected articles, usually
interesting. Would no longer take out a sub, though I did for many
years.

After receiving a subscription as a present, I spent years trying to
stop the never ending flow of Readers Digests adverts through the
letter box and until I found I had a friend who wrote some of the
software that controlled who was in the RD's address database.
--

Martin

A couple of bottles of Famous Grouse ???????????

Cheaper than moving :-))

Mike

Kathy 06-05-2012 10:41 PM

Gtardening tips for May

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 May 2012 15:28:29 +0100, "Kathy" wrote:

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
. ..
In a gardening tips article in Readers' Digest, Bob Flowerdew says,

jobs for May;
Sow sow sow
Hoe hoe hoe
Mow mow mow.

I'll be quite happy to hoe hoe hoe if it ever gets dry enough for me to
sow
sow sow :-{
As for mow mow mow - no chance at the mo mo mo.

Wait until you have
snow snow snow
and then
go go go
to some where
so so so
hot and sunny.

Doing that at the end of June. So that's when it will be perfect gardening
weather here :-}

--
Kathy

Andy McC 07-05-2012 09:23 AM

Gtardening tips for May

On Sunday, May 6, 2012 4:12:35 PM UTC+1, David WE Roberts wrote:
"Pam Moore" wrote in message
In a gardening tips article in Readers' Digest, Bob Flowerdew says,

jobs for May;
Sow sow sow
Hoe hoe hoe
Mow mow mow.