GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thuja plicata excelsior (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203456-thuja-plicata-excelsior.html)

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 07-05-2012 01:27 PM

Thuja plicata excelsior

Western Red cedar.

Anyone know where I could source 15 - 20 of these to add to an existing
hedge? They want them to be about 5ft - 6ft when supplied.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy

Jake 07-05-2012 02:55 PM

Thuja plicata excelsior

On Mon, 7 May 2012 13:27:25 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Western Red cedar.

Anyone know where I could source 15 - 20 of these to add to an existing
hedge? They want them to be about 5ft - 6ft when supplied.

Janet

I've bought a lot from Hedges Direct over time and have always
received good plants with a height near the top specified in their
various size ranges. They don't say "Excelsior" on the relevant web
page so you'd need to check:

http://tinyurl.com/cmzbafe

But whether you want to pay their price for the size you want is
another matter! Prices exclude VAT and carriage and, on the plus side,
any volume discounts available.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the asylum formerly known as the
dry end of Swansea Bay.