GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Organic laying hens for sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203494-organic-laying-hens-sale.html)

Bob Hobden 10-05-2012 05:52 PM

Organic laying hens for sale

In case anyone is interested we just had this message from an organic farm
we buy some of our meat (28 day hung beef) from.......

We have Organic Laying Hens for Sale – 22 weeks old
£15 each
For further information please contact us on :-
Email:

Lower Roundhurst Farm is near Midhurst in West Sussex (and they have an
organic shop/cafe too).

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Bob Hobden[_3_] 10-05-2012 05:59 PM

Organic laying hens for sale

"Bob Hobden" wrote

In case anyone is interested we just had this message from an organic farm
we buy some of our meat (28 day hung beef) from.......

We have Organic Laying Hens for Sale – 22 weeks old
£15 each
For further information please contact us on :-
Email:

Lower Roundhurst Farm is near Midhurst in West Sussex (and they have an
organic shop/cafe too).

What was I thinking of, it's near Haslemere, Surrey (still via the A286
though).
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.