GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   So what's it going to do? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203498-so-whats-going-do.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 11-05-2012 10:32 AM

So what's it going to do?

One minute the sun is shining, the next dark clouds as if it's going to rain
:-(

Mike
South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

'Mike'[_4_] 11-05-2012 03:47 PM

So what's it going to do?

--

Turned out fine and sunny :-))

Mike

Racquel Darrian 12-05-2012 08:12 AM

So what's it going to do?

"'Mike'" wrote in message
One minute the sun is shining, the next dark clouds as if it's going to
rain :-(

Mike
South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

Sunny in Bristol today and not much wind.

'Mike'[_4_] 12-05-2012 08:29 AM

So what's it going to do?

"Racquel Darrian" .(y)uk wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
One minute the sun is shining, the next dark clouds as if it's going to
rain :-(

Mike
South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo
straight.

Sunny in Bristol today and not much wind.

We have it very sunny and a bit of wind.

Clear blue skies and the roses are just about to break out :-)

Mike

Alan Holmes[_5_] 03-06-2012 09:31 PM

So what's it going to do?

"'Mike'" wrote in message
One minute the sun is shining, the next dark clouds as if it's going to
rain :-(

It's called weather!

Alan