GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   boxus pyramid (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203515-boxus-pyramid.html)

STEPHEN 12-05-2012 09:37 PM

boxus pyramid

Bought a Boxus pyramid abut a year ago and just noticed the bottom of the
boxus looks dead its in a sunny area. Why as this happened, it looks like
its been over watered but I have just left it alone. Has the sun got
anything to do with it

[email protected] 13-05-2012 12:15 PM

boxus pyramid

On Sat, 12 May 2012 21:37:02 +0100, "Stephen"
wrote:

Bought a Boxus pyramid abut a year ago and just noticed the bottom of the
boxus looks dead its in a sunny area. Why as this happened, it looks like
its been over watered but I have just left it alone. Has the sun got
anything to do with it

Similar here, although the tree is close to where a new wall has been
built and there's a fair bit of mortar lying around. Another
possibility of fox damage. Allegedly foxes are attracted to Box, the
vicinity smells like like there have been visitations...

JonH

Racquel Darrian 15-05-2012 07:08 PM

boxus pyramid

"Stephen" wrote in message
Bought a Boxus pyramid abut a year ago and just noticed the bottom of the
boxus looks dead its in a sunny area. Why as this happened, it looks like
its been over watered but I have just left it alone. Has the sun got
anything to do with it

Could be dog or cat urinating on it.