GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The latest on Ventnor Botanic Gardens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203667-latest-ventnor-botanic-gardens.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 22-05-2012 08:56 PM

The latest on Ventnor Botanic Gardens

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/plan...4508.aspx?mn=1

Jeff Layman[_2_] 23-05-2012 07:45 AM

The latest on Ventnor Botanic Gardens

On 22/05/2012 20:56, 'Mike' wrote:
http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/plan...4508.aspx?mn=1

Thanks for the update.

Of course, sometimes you have to watch out for what happens to gardens
when they are owned privately. Look what happened to Leonardslee.
Let's hope that the appropriate safeguards are in place.

--

Jeff

'Mike'[_4_] 23-05-2012 08:14 AM

"Jeff Layman" wrote in message
On 22/05/2012 20:56, 'Mike' wrote:
http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/plan...4508.aspx?mn=1

Thanks for the update.

Of course, sometimes you have to watch out for what happens to gardens
when they are owned privately. Look what happened to Leonardslee. Let's
hope that the appropriate safeguards are in place.

--

Jeff

It will make some very nice building plots in a very desirous area I am
afraid.

In time the Island will be covered with roof, road and car parks

Mike