GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vicky Plum Tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203778-vicky-plum-tree.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 29-05-2012 07:31 PM

Vicky Plum Tree

My worshipers will remember that we inherited a Vicky Plum tree, brought
from the North Island in the front of a Subaru Impreza, by one of my
daughters who didn't want it in the garden of one of her houses.

Well, it seems that tomorrow, or sooner if possible, I need to prop up some,
('some' not just one), branches due to the amount of plums on the branches.

Anyone else got the prospects of a serious stomach problem? ;-))

Mike