GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   More from VBG (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/203789-more-vbg.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 30-05-2012 04:23 PM

More from VBG

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/bota...4620.aspx?mn=1

Thanks for your appreciation when I post these news items of VBG

Mike
NB A few of you have asked to recommend accommodation. Well to start with I
don't know if you want B&B or 5 Star, secondly, my daughter and son in law
have sold the Manor House Hotel AND the Mews Houses and have retired.

Steerpike 01-06-2012 07:22 PM

More from VBG

On May 30, 4:23*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/bota...-new-chef-4462...

Thanks for your appreciation when I post these news items of *VBG

Mike
NB A few of you have asked to recommend accommodation. Well to start with I
don't know if you want B&B or 5 Star, secondly, my daughter and son in law
have sold the Manor House Hotel AND the Mews Houses and have retired.

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo straight..

I cant see how many people on here can be interested in your posts
mike, as you have been kill-filed by most regular users of this NG!

Billy Wizz 02-06-2012 05:12 PM

More from VBG

"Steerpike" wrote in message

On May 30, 4:23 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/bota...-new-chef-4462...

Thanks for your appreciation when I post these news items of VBG

Mike
NB A few of you have asked to recommend accommodation. Well to start with
don't know if you want B&B or 5 Star, secondly, my daughter and son in
law
have sold the Manor House Hotel AND the Mews Houses and have retired.

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo
straight.

I cant see how many people on here can be interested in your posts
mike, as you have been kill-filed by most regular users of this NG!

With all his posturing and bragging, you may think Mike has the mental age
of a 13 year old. We all know he's not the brightest crayon in the box, so
try and cut him a bit of slack, will you.

Meanwhile, enjoy the rest of your day and happy gardening.