GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cleavers, goose grass, catchweed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/204085-cleavers-goose-grass-catchweed.html)

David Hill 18-06-2012 02:26 PM

Cleavers, goose grass, catchweed

Cleavers this year seem to be worse than ever, so I was pleased to find
this article http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/1880/ Especial
as the wife has kidney problems.
David @ the hot and sticky end of Swansea Bay.

Christina Websell 18-06-2012 04:40 PM

"David Hill" wrote in message
Cleavers this year seem to be worse than ever, so I was pleased to find
this article http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/1880/ Especial as
the wife has kidney problems.
David @ the hot and sticky end of Swansea Bay.

Very interesting and amusing article, thanks, David.
Cleavers is out of control in my garden this year too, very prolific and
going crazy, but I'm pulling it out in swathes to bag up and put on our new
compost heap down on the new lottie. Hens will eat it too, so I throw some
in their run every day - not likely to run out of it any time soon!

Tina