GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Large bags for clippings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/204165-large-bags-clippings.html)

D. T. Green 22-06-2012 11:32 AM

Large bags for clippings

Quite some time ago we bought some dustbin sized large black plastic bags
with tie-up handles and they were quite strong so are very good for
clippings and waste etc.

We cannot now remember from where we got them. Grateful for any suggestions
as to where we might now be able to get them from. Thanks.

'Mike'[_4_] 22-06-2012 11:38 AM

Large bags for clippings

"D. T. Green" wrote in message
Quite some time ago we bought some dustbin sized large black plastic bags
with tie-up handles and they were quite strong so are very good for
clippings and waste etc.

We cannot now remember from where we got them. Grateful for any
suggestions as to where we might now be able to get them from. Thanks.

Have you, or do you know anybody, who has a Booker's or suchlike Wholesalers
card? That's where we get ours from but we do have a card.

Mike

stuart noble 22-06-2012 01:22 PM

Large bags for clippings

On 22/06/2012 11:32, D. T. Green wrote:
Quite some time ago we bought some dustbin sized large black plastic bags
with tie-up handles and they were quite strong so are very good for
clippings and waste etc.

We cannot now remember from where we got them. Grateful for any suggestions
as to where we might now be able to get them from. Thanks.

Ours came from Lidls I think. Black with yellow draw strings. If not, it
has to be Sainsbury. One or the other. I even reuse them after going to
the tip, so plenty strong enough