GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My blank-ish canvas garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/204168-my-blank-ish-canvas-garden.html)

Milliebert 22-06-2012 07:39 PM

My blank-ish canvas garden

Here is the garden I promised to show in an earlier thread. I've commented on some of the photos, to try and give some more information. I really want to turn the back garden into a green little oasis, where I can have lots of tubs and pots and hanging baskets and a little wrought iron table. I thought about gravelling over the concreted part, or smashing it up and starting again, I'm not sure.

Anyway, thanks for looking, any advice is greatly appreciated.

The Garden