GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snipet heard (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/204291-snipet-heard.html)

David Hill 03-07-2012 01:53 PM

Snipet heard

We were out for lunch yesterday. Two women walked past our table, and
the spinet heard was
"and Alan's one turned into a chickens egg".
David @ the still wet end of Swansea Bay. 2 inches yesterday

Jeff Layman[_2_] 03-07-2012 03:39 PM

Snipet heard

On 03/07/2012 13:53, David Hill wrote:
We were out for lunch yesterday. Two women walked past our table, and
the spinet heard was
"and Alan's one turned into a chickens egg".
David @ the still wet end of Swansea Bay. 2 inches yesterday

Are you sure? Could it have been a harpsichord or virginal? :-)

--

Jeff

Johno 04-07-2012 10:13 AM

Snipet heard

On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 5:00:16 PM UTC+1, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 15:39:28 +0100, Jeff Layman
wrote:

On 03/07/2012 13:53, David Hill wrote:
We were out for lunch yesterday. Two women walked past our table, and
the spinet heard was
"and Alan's one turned into a chickens egg".
David @ the still wet end of Swansea Bay. 2 inches yesterday

Are you sure? Could it have been a harpsichord or virginal? :-)

A couple of virginals walked past a harpsicord cracking yolks ...
--

Martin

How could you possibly tell they were virginals? Do you have hidden talents? ;-)