GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant ID Again. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/204299-plant-id-again.html)

RiversideRed 03-07-2012 10:22 PM

Plant ID Again.

Hi, sorry for the broken link previously.
I saw these plants at an open garden day at Birtley Northumberland.
Could anyone please help with ID.

Link http://photobucket.com/Birtley-Plants

Stewart Robert Hinsley 03-07-2012 10:35 PM

Plant ID Again.

In message , RiversideRed
writes
Hi, sorry for the broken link previously.
I saw these plants at an open garden day at Birtley Northumberland.
Could anyone please help with ID.

Link http://photobucket.com/Birtley-Plants

Lychnis coronaria alba (white rose campion)
Phuopsis stylosa (Caucasian crosswort)
I'll believe the previous identification as Troillus sp. (globeflower),
but I'm not sure which one - maybe Troillus chinensis
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley