GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Black Fly (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/204328-black-fly.html)

Honeysuckle 06-07-2012 06:14 PM

Black Fly

The hanging baskets at the front of my house are covered in Black Fly and the plants (Nasturtiums, Begonias, Fuschias and Geraniums) are looking very sad and sorry for themselves.

I tried squirting them with soapy water, but the problem got worse, so I have resorted to Doff Greenfly and Black Fly Killer. I am hoping that will resolve the matter.

Are the plants likely to recover? They were doing really well a week or so ago, but now, the Nasturtiums in particular, look yellow and unwell.

Thanks

Honeysuckle XX