GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Good weather news at last? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/204491-good-weather-news-last.html)

Bob Hobden 17-07-2012 06:16 PM

Good weather news at last?

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

Dave Poole 17-07-2012 06:55 PM

Good weather news at last?

It's been sunny, very warm and muggy here today - a great change from recent weeks. With a bit of luck, summer is finally on its way.

Bob Hobden 18-07-2012 05:36 PM

Good weather news at last?

"Sacha" wrote

Dave Poole said:

It's been sunny, very warm and muggy here today - a great change from
recent weeks. With a bit of luck, summer is finally on its way.

Oh David x fingers. I know your weather is mostly rather different to ours
but you do seem to describe what it's been like today. I started the day
in a light cotton jersey and had to change into something much lighter. It
was too humid.

Well we went to the Watts Gallery at Compton today and I wore a jacket and
was not hot.
http://www.wattsgallery.org.uk/
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.