GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sweet Pea Trials (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/20456-sweet-pea-trials.html)

Adrian Jones 04-05-2003 06:08 PM

Sweet Pea Trials

Does anyone know what we're actually supposed to do with regard to the Sweet
Pea Trials?

Thanks.

Judy Rigby 04-05-2003 07:20 PM

Sweet Pea Trials

The Devil's Advocate writes
decide if they're guilty or not guilty lol

.... are you sure we don't have to see who can run round a set of
obstacles with them in the fastest time ? ;)

--
Judy
http://members.lycos.co.uk/bluelotusrising/index.html