GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Those free seeds from Grow It mag (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/204608-those-free-seeds-grow-mag.html)

Christina Websell 25-07-2012 11:03 PM

Those free seeds from Grow It mag

I didn't bother to grow the pumpkins but the all the green courgettes are
going well and the round ones are coming. The patty pan has some flowers.
I missed the first one and it got a bit big but it picked it today to eat
tomorrow.
These were free T&M seeds and I know that everyone thinks they are not
reliable/ but only a couple did not germinate.
I will be eating them for a while in an onion sauce and in a curry.