GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   soft bird protection netting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/204663-soft-bird-protection-netting.html)

Moonraker 30-07-2012 02:39 PM

soft bird protection netting

I have 2 types of bird netting, plastic, which is hard wearing but harsh
on plants, and hands, the other is a soft netting that seems to be woven
cotton, though it is too hard wearing for that. I need to replace the
soft netting.
Searching on the internet I have come up with 2 possibilities. This one
from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0071N6RME/

Then this one from Gardening Naturally:

http://www.gardening-naturally.com/a...d_Netting.html

Has anyone experience of either, or can they recommend another one?